To begin your training, you will need to download the first two files listed below and save them to your to your hard drive. Here's how to save each document: Click on the link. Once the file opens in Acrobat Reader, you can go to “File” and then “Save As.” Enter the name and location of where you want to save the file in your computer and press Save.
1. Lisa’s Coaching Answers to Lesson 3 The Comeback Kid: How To Be Resilient In The Face Of Adversity, Setbacks, and Challenges
2. Lesson 4 The Art of Leadership: How To Create Trust And Respect With Coaches, Teammates, And Even Competitors
You will receive your next Home Study lesson in seven days. For example, if you received your first lesson on Saturday, April 5th, Lesson 2 will arrive in your inbox exactly one week later, on Saturday, April 12th.
Unlike Lessons 1-3, there is no audio component to Lesson 4. Instead, Lisa has created a special Mental Toughness Action Assignment for you. It is one of the most powerful assignments that Lisa has ever used with athletes, so you will definitely want to do it immediately. Click on the link below to get it.
4. You will receive another email in seven days which includes Lisa’s Weekly Coaching Answers to your Mental Toughness Action Assignments for Lesson 3 based on work with over 2,000 athletes in the past 14 years. Please review the coaching in Lisa’s Answers to see what may apply to your own mental toughness action assignments.
5. Your FREE Bonus Gift, Lisa’s best-selling CD, How to Make Yourself Irresistible: The Courage to Win® in Relationships is below.
6. Please note that this training includes unlimited phone and email support throughout the course. Please email questions to email@example.com. You can call 403-261-2726 for phone support.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, download it below:
Please review your training instructions carefully. If you have any problems downloading the files or accessing the audio DVD, please feel free to call our office for assistance at 403-261-2726.Light it up out there,
Get yourself up and running with The Courage to Win® in Sport 30 Day Home Study Program with unlimited telephone or email support –you choose the medium that is best for you.
A $129.00 value, yours free.
During this powerful session, you will learn exactly how to get the love, respect, and appreciation you deserve. What’s unique about this CD is that it goes beyond traditional rhetoric about ‘trust’ or ‘communication’. It will teach you exactly what to do and say to the important people in your life to succeed with them.
Note: This CD is not designed to entertain you. It is extremely fast-paced, hard-hitting, and for people who genuinely want new results in their relationships. This CD will be provided to you in MP3 downloadable format so you can access it the moment you enroll in your home study training.
A $37.00 value, yours free.
To save the CD, right click the link and choose “Save Targets As…”
Once a week via email you will receive Lisa’s well-known mental toughness articles which are used by people all over North America to take their lives to the next level.
Topics include: The true psychology of mental toughness in sport, How to develop positive rivalries, and How to Cope With A Bad Loss.
A $120.00 value, yours free.
Lisa Brown & Associates 10020 2nd St SE Calgary, Alberta T2J 0W4
Phone: 1-403-261-2726 Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Mountain Standard Time