Finally, you can skyrocket your mental toughness virtually overnight...guaranteed.
"Amazing Mental Toughness Secret Hoarded By Superstar Athletes Gives You Unshakable Confidence, Eliminates Choking, and Infuses You with The Courage to Win Under Pressure in Just Three Hours!"
Click The Play Button Above To Watch Video
Canada’s Top Mental Toughness Coach Reveals
How You Can STOP Crippling Your Mental Toughness
By Discovering Your Innate Courage to Win NOW-- FREE With A Risk Free Trial
Keep reading and you’ll find out about a secret mental toughness formula so potent (and easy) you’ll shake your head in amazement and wonder, “How could this have been successfully concealed for so long?”
Today you will learn how to stop killing your own will to win by discovering your innate ability to supercharge yourself with breakthrough confidence during big competitions, giving you the kind of “unfair” mental toughness advantage over your competitors you’ve only fantasized about until now.
Don’t believe it? National Team and Olympic athletes didn’t either at first...but now they are saying, “Traditional sports psychology is obsolete.”
This letter gives you the chance to:
- Deliver astonishing, explosive, flawless performances under pressure, no matter how intimidating your event is
- Create unshakable confidence in the hour before your event and maintain this confidence right to the finish despite distractions, setbacks, and adversity
- Transform yourself into a tough competitor with the will to win, able to crush opponents even without special advantages like speed, great technique, or stamina
- Break free of your self-limiting beliefs so you can go from good to world class in your sport
- Remain in a cocoon of concentration throughout your event so you stay focused and dominant
My name is Lisa Lane Brown and I’m an athlete too (in the Canadian ice sport of ringette, similar to ice hockey). I love my sport, but for the first 14 years of competing I was what you’d call a ‘mental marshmallow.’
I had wild confidence swings from one game to the next...I never knew why, and it hurt me all the time. Even when I practiced and prepared with 100% intensity, I’d often find a way to choke in big events.
Other times, I’d start out totally confident, only to face problem after problem – such as a poor start, an opponent who was ‘on fire’, or bad officiating. Pretty soon, I’d get a sinking feeling in my stomach that today wasn’t my day and it would go downhill from there.
My worst moment was losing the National Championship in 1991 with one second left on the clock. If you’ve ever worked hard to reach a goal--only to fail at the very end, you can guess how devastating this was. I had definitely choked in the biggest game of the year.
My coaches and friends said things like, “You just need to believe in yourself,” and “Don’t worry about it. You’ll do better next time.” But no matter what they said, these failures really ate me up inside.
Secretly, I knew that my failures had something to do with my mental game, and not just my circumstances. I seriously considered quitting for good.
Fortunately I Was A Very Stubborn Athlete...
Obsessed With Finding
After years of choking too often, I decided to do something about it and embarked on a mission to find answers.
These answers didn’t come overnight. I did all the traditional sports psychology stuff— (some of it was great, but some of wasn’t...and actually made me WORSE by crippling my will to win). I threw out the ideas that didn’t work and spent several years carefully researching and testing new (even radical) mental toughness strategies on myself and other National Team and Olympic athletes in Canada.
My stubbornness paid off. Through trial and error, I discovered mental toughness secrets I never would have thought about winning under pressure -- even things that went against traditional sports psychology.
These are secrets that only superstar athletes have figured out and jealously guard from their competitors (not something a guy with a PhD read in a book). These secrets transformed my life as an athlete forever...
- By learning how to psyche up and infuse myself with unstoppable confidence before championship finals, I helped lead my team to 8 National Championship Gold Medals from 1992 to 2001.
- I changed my self-image as an athlete and became so consistent that I made Team Canada (including being named Team Captain by 1996).
And, to my astonishment,
By Dramatically Improving My Ability To Perform Under Pressure, I Scored The Winning Goals In The Dying Minutes of Three World Championships!
(Later I was humbled to be named to the Who’s Who of Canadian Sport and inducted into the Hall of Fame for my efforts).
I tell you this not to impress you, but to impress upon you that only by living and breathing these ideas personally in the heat of competition did I realize that....
Superstar Athletes Use An Amazingly Simple Mental Toughness Formula To Bring Out Their Natural Courage to Win Under Pressure
Have you ever watched an athlete like Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, or Tiger Woods put on a display of incredible mental toughness? Where this athlete showed a profound ability to stay in control and triumph when facing setbacks and adversity?
This is common for the ‘best of the best’ because these superstars have internalized a simple, effortless formula for amazing mental toughness under pressure – but while they chat in interviews about the importance of the mental strength, they rarely disclose their actual methods.
It’s Not A Fantasy For You At All...
You see, what I discovered had little to do with me and everything to do with this incredibly straightforward formula, because it brings out your own innate mental toughness.
How does formula do it? Simple...by eliminating the 3 deadly mental errors virtually every athlete (even the highly talented) automatically makes when competing in big events.
The 3 Deadly Mistakes Athletes Make Under Pressure Without EVER Realizing It...
Through my research and personal experience, I’ve found that these 3 mistakes
will cripple your will to win under pressure:
Mistake #1: Trying to Control and PRESSING
Most athletes are obsessed with winning. They’re thinking about how to perform well and look good. They’re especially obsessed with not choking.
Maybe you’ve been there yourself.
I know I have. Many, many times.
The obsession with performing well and winning usually comes with another impulse: TRYING TO CONTROL – your confidence, your performance, and winning. This leads to pressing, which deteriorates your performance.
Here are some of the signs of an athlete pressing:
- He interferes with his technique rather than letting his body lead. If he’s a tennis player, he’ll try to guide and steer the ball, which messes up his strokes and erodes his game. If he’s a basketball player, he’ll try to ‘do it all himself’ and drive to the basket every time instead of reading the defense. If she’s a swimmer, she’ll focus on her opponent instead of executing her own race plan.
- He pressures himself to be emotionally perfect. He wants himself to be calm, cool, and collected at all times, even when it’s natural for him to be a little nervous or frustrated. Anytime he isn’t feeling 100% confident, he becomes unglued about his mental game.
- He pressures his teammates to play better, he pressures his coach to make changes, and he pressures officials to shape up. He takes his focus off the event and puts it on stuff he can’t control.
Mistake #2: Not Knowing How to Defeat Your “Demon” Stressor
Did you know that there is one thing that makes you lose your confidence more quickly than anything else—and that this stressor is completely unique to you?
While there are many stressors you can face in competition (a mistake, a bad start, negative coach), one of these affects you more than all of the others combined. I call this your “demon stressor”. Your demon is the stressor that will cause you to lose your confidence unless you have the proper mental toughness antidote for it.
Sadly, even confident athletes can fall victim to losing their confidence when their demon shows up. If you want to perform your best under pressure, figuring out what your demon is and defeating it is a MUST.
Ignoring his demon stressor is what almost cost superstar Andre Agassi his entire career. Agassi's demon was any error on the court that made him feel shame, because he was an intense perfectionist. By dealing with this demon stressor well, he turned his whole life around.
Let’s talk about Mistake #3...
Mistake #3: Over-Criticizing Yourself
Have you ever criticized yourself for getting frustrated or performing poorly?
You might find this shocking, but here's the truth:
Frustration is not the problem. It's perfectly natural to get mad if you're under-performing. Also, briefly under-performing is Ok too. Sometimes an opponent out-smarts you or you get hit by a weird setback.
It's how you CHANNEL your frustration that counts. Most athletes make the mistake of channeling their anger inwards, towards themselves. They over-criticize themselves in a way that’s destructive. This is the same thing as being too hard on yourself.
If this describes you, not only are you going to be on an emotional roller coaster when you compete, but you'll be a bad student of your sport.
As long as you are over-criticizing yourself, you cannot get to your good feelings about yourself.
When you self-criticize in a destructive way, you are creating shame. You are basically saying to yourself, 'I'm not good enough.' Unconsciously, you are assuming you cannot get the performance you want from yourself. This is based on a view of yourself that says, 'I can't do it.'
There is a better way to channel your frustration for better performance, and all superstars know it, including Tiger Woods. When Tiger was young and hit bad shots, his Buddhist mother reminded him that he was human, capable of making mistakes. The secret was not to make the same mistake twice by channelling his anger properly.
Your “Secret Weapon” for
Performing Flawlessly Under Pressure
...No Matter What
So how do you develop the intangible mental toughness factor?
Well...as you can imagine...most athletes have never been taught this stuff...in fact, most athletes try not to think about their nerves. They just want their fears and frustrations to go away, and they want mental toughness to just happen.
Even if they wanted to learn mental toughness, they probably wouldn’t know where to go.
For over 14 years now I've worked with thousands of professional and weekend athletes, just like you... helping them master the intangible mental toughness factor. I currently serve more than 3,752 online athletes in over 12 countries including Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Great Britain, and the United States.
Olympic and National Team athletes in many sports including tennis, hockey, basketball, volleyball, soccer, triathalon, badminton, golf, speed skating, fencing, softball, figure skating, and curling have routinely paid $500 per session for private coaching.
Now, I’ve put together the definitive mental toughness for sport guide that literally any athlete can use to help himself (or herself) perform flawlessly under pressure no matter what.
Remember, I made it my mission to find what REALLY works when it comes to peak performance under pressure...and discover how any athlete can train himself to cultivate it naturally in training and competition. This formula has been painstakingly tested on over 2,000 elite athletes in the past 14 years to verify its effectiveness.
I've taken the time to put the Courage to Win® in Sport mental toughness formula in in plain, easy-to-understand system. A good friend showed me how to publish the written and audio sessions online and make it available to you for instant download.
My system is titled, "The Courage to Win® in Sport: How To Perform Your Best Under Pressure." It doesn’t matter if you are struggling to master the fundamentals of your sport or an Olympian, the secrets I will share with you will elevate your mental toughness to the next level immediately.
The best part of my system is that I've kept it simple and short, cutting out all the fluff and filler. Just easy, straightforward sports psychology guidance, with step-by-step instructions on how to perform under pressure with confidence and consistency.
I've decided to publish this online which means you can download it and start learning these secrets immediately, right from the comfort of your own computer.
You will learn a simple step-by-step mental toughness formula for shining under pressure so you can truly reach your potential in sport...these are not over-complicated, academic theories that take countless hours to learn...they are tried-and-true applied methods every athlete and coach should know and use.
If you’re looking for the real path to breakthrough confidence – and to avoid the mental traps and mistakes most athletes make – this could be the most important information you’ll ever find.
Here Are Some of the Secrets You’ll Learn Inside
My Informative System
**Warning: This system is not a re-hash of traditional sport psychology techniques such as goal-setting, visualization, or positive thinking. It goes way deeper than most of these techniques and will literally ‘blow the lid off’ what you’ve been hearing for years...
- The Root Cause of Underachievement in Sport. There is a little-known, yet widely acclaimed breakthrough discovery in psychology in the 20th century that, for the first time ever, revealed the root cause of underachievement in sport. Armed with this powerful secret, you will be able to render yourself impervious to underachievement and ascend to never-before-imagined heights in your athletic career.
- Never Dread Performance Anxiety Again. Discover the strategy for expertly reducing performance anxiety in yourself, no matter what form it takes: nerves, passivity, or choking. Using this simple strategy, you will have the capacity to cure performance anxiety with lightening speed.
- GAME FACE. How to psyche up the day of competition using a dynamite pre-competition routine so you are relaxed, confident, and totally prepared to win.
- How to Deal with Adversity in Competition. Most athletes are not in control of their performance. If circumstances are good, they perform well; but when things don't go their way, they tend to perform poorly. The very best athletes know exactly how to re-focus when bad things happen to them in competition. I will show you exactly how to identify your stressors and how to overcome them so you can stay on your “A” game no matter what.
- Three Giant Mistakes Athletes Make With Their Inner Game. Virtually every failure in sport can be attributed to one of three mistakes: trying to control the outcome, over-criticizing yourself, or getting blown away by a major distraction. If you suffer from any of these three mistakes, you will learn how to escape them once and for all.
- The Power of Being A “Tough Competitor” – How to steel yourself for certain highly charged, emotional competitive situations so you are ready when such confrontations come around (from hockey superstar Wayne Gretzky himself).
- How to Cure the Fear of Failure. The dilemma? It's that most sport psychology 'techniques' for confidence (affirmations, positive thinking) pump you up temporarily, but the moment you stop using them, the fear comes back. This is because these 'techniques' do not address the root cause of fear and low confidence. You will finally learn the real antidote to fear and how to use Olympic sprinter Michael Johnson’s sneaky trick for curing it when the pressure seems unmanageable. You won't believe the inner security this knowledge will provide.
- Why Positive Thinking Is Overrated. If you are haunted by self-limiting beliefs such as ‘I can’t’, or ‘I’m not enough’, there’s a reason...and it IS curable using a radical alternative to positive thinking.
- The Magic of 'E.V.' - Every top performer uses this technique to restore momentum when his confidence, motivation, and discipline temporarily falter. This magical technique astonishes even the most cynical of cynics by injecting them with surprising energy and confidence.
- Mark Tewksbury's mental secret for capturing an Olympic gold medal in swimming (it will surprise you!)
- Professional musician John Molo’s method for laughing at negative emotions when the pressure is on (that he learned playing the Grammy awards!)
- A 5 minute exercise that you can use to identify your “demon” – your demon is the one stressor that causes you to lose confidence in competition. Use this knowledge to put together a devastatingly powerful plan for defeating your "demon" when it shows up in competition.
- The REAL reason why ignoring fear causes you to choke, and what Olympic swimmer Alex Bauman did to erase self-doubt and win a gold medal.
- What to do when you’ve suffered a traumatic defeat that seems unbearable (Trust me. This is a situation you must address or risk choking again and again).
- The key to preparing for the unique stressors and distractions of high level competitions you’ve never faced, such as provincial, national, and Olympic championships – from Jan Betker, Olympic curling champion.
- The “enemy of confidence” that will gradually eat away at your belief in your ability through the grind of competition...no matter how skilled and accomplished you are.
- And much, much, much more...
Here's just a few of the great results athletes and coaches have had after using principles from The Courage to Win...
Wouldn’t it be heavenly to be able to predict your performance in big competitions? To take the guesswork out of it? To know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you can trust yourself to deliver a peak performace on demand?
Would you like to learn how to trigger breakthrough confidence inside yourself before your event--and maintain it?
Are you tired of the stress of never knowing whether you will “show up” on game day...race day...competition day?
Do you want to break free of the shame that follows you when you choke? Would you like to escape the nagging fear that you’ll never reach your true potential, and that your chances for lasting achievement are slipping away?
Do you ever feel underrated by your coach or teammates and wonder if you’ll get the recognition you deserve from them? Are you tired of feeling so anxious before big events that you wish you could quit?
Can You REALLY Become Mentally Tough Just By Using The Courage to Win® Formula?
I’m going to level with you.
I can’t give you mental toughness.
No one can. You develop mental toughness in training and competition.
What I can give you is something only a precious few athletes know, and that’s exactly HOW to approach training and competition so you become more mentally tough every time you compete.
Will it work for everyone?
Of course not. While this formula is astonishingly easy to use, not everyone is willing to follow through and try it.
But what if this knowledge gives you that one title, trophy, or medal you’ve always wanted? Or, what if this helps you really, truly have fun while competing?
Or rescues your motivation from the brink?
What would that be worth to you?
What if there’s even a chance that this definitive guide can actually teach you how to be one of the top athletes in your sport? What if you can really learn how to be one of those athletes with the will to win, the kind who makes everyone around her better?
What would that be worth to you? A thousand dollars? Ten thousand? For most athletes and coaches I know, it would be priceless.
One thing is for sure: sometime soon, you’re going to be in a situation that demands the courage to win...and you’ll be very grateful you discovered these secrets.
Here’s Exactly What You Get In
The Courage to Win® in Sport System
There are two ways you can use this system.
If you’re an athlete, the system is laid out so simply that you can take yourself through the tutorials. We include six email mental toughness consults so any time you have a question or need clarification, just shoot us an email and we’ll get right back to you.
If you’re a coach, you can take your athletes through it. The system is so easy that if you can read, you can present it to athletes--no special background or skills are required. Or, simply give it to your athletes to do as a self-guided program. It's literally 'paint by number'...in fact, that's the real genius of the program.
Here are the materials you get:
- Seven Courage to Win® in Sport Written Tutorials – Each module contains Courage to Win Exercises so you can customize the program for yourself.
- Seven Courage to Win® in Sport Audio Recordings - An Audio Series from Lisa that guides your through the entire program.
- Six Email Consults - Having a Courage to Win® coach support you or your athletes through the process can make the world of difference. Whenever you have a question or issue, you can consult with one of our certified Courage to Win® mental toughness coaches.
- BONUS GIFTS - You get three killer BONUS GIFTS that will continue your mental toughness education so you keep winning all season long.
"The Courage to Win® in Sport: Perform Your Best Under Pressure" is in Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf) and MP3 format. After ordering your FREE Trial of this system, you will be directed to a secure page, where you will download your files. Almost all computers have Adobe Acrobat Reader pre-installed. Adobe Acrobat and MP3 files are compatible with all PC and Macintosh computers.
"The Courage to Win® in Sport: Perform Your Best Under Pressure" is available internationally and has been ordered by people around the world from such countries as: Canada, US, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Korea, South Africa, Malaysia, Qatar, and India.
You will have instant access to "The Courage to Win® in Sport: Perform Your Best Under Pressure" You will be downloading the files yourself from our secure page, so there will be no wait time. The whole process takes just a few minutes and you'll have your system in less than 5 minutes from right now.
When you get the materials, go through them in the order and use the mental toughness strategies exactly as they are presented. Try some of the strategies the next time you go out to compete. You'll notice a difference right away, and it will encourage you to try some of the other strategies.
I’m serious when I say you can immediately start having the best performances of your life.
To sweeten the pot, I’m even going to throw in a “Supreme Bonus” that is so valuable it will make this decision a true “no brainer” for you...
Bonus Gift #1
Bonus Gift #2
Bonus Gift #3
Bonus Gift #4
Don't Decide Now...
This is possibly the most important investment you'll ever make in your life as an athlete.
NOTE: (The free 7-day trial is only available with credit cards.)
To order using Paypal, please click here (Free Trial Does Not Apply)
Have you ever really thought about what it would be like to perform to your potential in sport?
NOTE: (The free 7-day system trial is only available with credit cards.)
To order using Paypal, please click here (Free Trial Does Not Apply)
Again, you will immediately be sent to our secure server page to download your system. But, I suggest you act immediately. I do not know how long we will be offering this system for a FREE trial period.
To your success,
Lisa Lane Brown, M.A.
Author, The Courage to Win
PS: What athlete wouldn't want the courage to win? Download this system, and I will teach you EXACTLY how to apply mental toughness training to your sport for maximum results.
What would your life be like if you had the ability to perform at the upper limit of your talent—consistently? This is the mental toughness ability that separates athletes who reach their goals from athletes who do not.