How to Make Yourself Irresistible
The Courage to Win® in Relationships Audio
During this powerful session, you will learn exactly how to get the love, respect, and appreciation you deserve at home and work.
What’s unique about this audio program is that it goes beyond traditional rhetoric about ‘trust’ or ‘communication’.
It will teach you exactly what to do and say to the important people in your life to succeed with them.
You will learn:
- How to turn around romantic rejection and re-connect with an ex-lover or spouse
- The exact steps to rescuing a passionless marriage
- How to handle family members who rebel and ignore your requests
- A proven method for dealing with self-absorbed friends
- Specific steps you must take if you discover your spouse has been unfaithful
- How to gain more consideration, kindness, and listening from your spouse and children
- A proven method for making your spouse more enthusiastic about housework, childcare and anything else he or she is resisting
- How to stop your partner or spouse (or anyone else) from criticizing you
- Exactly how to get a moody boss or colleague to treat you with respect
- How to prevent employees from taking advantage of you
- The formula for neutralizing the office bully in meetings or other forums
- How to get a domineering boss to listen to your ideas
- A quick and easy way to turn around a complaining customer or boss (and make him happy instantly)
- The #1 relationship mistake and how it leads to you feeling rejected and unappreciated (it’s not what you think)
- The source of all conflict in relationships
- How to master the inner game of relationships, including your abandonment fear / fear of rejection
- What’s behind the victim mentality in relationships (and how to avoid it)
- Basic do’s and don’ts for all relationships — violate these at your own peril!
- Why we cling to relationship behaviours that do not work (personally and professionally) and how to change them fast
- Why trust is overrated and what’s even better in relationships
- A basic criteria for deciding when to keep working on a relationship vs. ending it
Note: This audio program is not designed to entertain you. It is extremely fast-paced, hard-hitting, and for people who genuinely want new results in their relationships.
When you order your audio program, you will get access to it immediately. You can also download it to any computer, tablet, or phone. This way you get instant access to your audio program.
PS – Here is perhaps the most important point: if you’re like most people, you’ve spent months and even years trying to improve your relationship (and your communication skills) for that matter. You’ve invested the time, but perhaps never gotten the rewards you should. Doesn’t it make sense to explore how these tools I’m offering you today at a ridiculously low investment so you can finally gain the personal security, love, and confidence you deserve?